Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Significant Upgrades at Boats 'N Hoes Home Brewery!

Hi all.  I have had some significant upgrades here at my home brewery and I can't wait to tell you about them!

First of all, I have officially jumped into the All Grain fold with a 10 gallon Rubbermaid Mash Tun and copper wort chiller.  I already had the capacity to do a full boil, I just lacked a way to cool it off fast enough.



My first All Grain has been in the fermenter for just over two weeks now and will be going into bottles soon.  I hit all my gravities and fermentation is done, just giving my yeasties a chance to clean up a little.

Also, my wife is currently working on getting a real website going, boatsnhoesbrew.com and will be much more bad ass than this cookie cutter blog and much more personal.  I can't wait to get it up and running!  I hope to see you all there soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment